Menu additionnel du GPS

Discution sur la Corvette C6 2005-> 2012

Moderators: BanditB2, Djairol, Vince, reynald, jerome, rené, gipelo

macaron
Corvette: C6

Menu additionnel du GPS

Post by macaron » 07 Jan 2009 21:20

J'ai vu un forum US sur le crack du système de navigation (page 10 la plus intéressante)
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corv ... de-10.html

Je vous fait un copier coller Wink
There is also a debug/diag screen you can access by holding your finger on a point at the top of the screen. after 5 seconds, a virtual keypad comes up and depending on what code you enter, settings are visable/open to change. for example, one code will let you only view most of the settings, another will let you view all of the settings, and still a third will let you start changing the settings. i asked the engineer if there was a way to turn off the lockout feature this way and he replied no. I also asked about MP3 playback and some sources being louder than others. His response was that the levals of the sources were set in the compiled software and the mp3 playback capability will be comming soon.
If you go to the Nav screen and press "menu" then touch the screen to the right of the yellow Nav Menu and hold, you will get a new screen that shows a keypad and asks for "diag pin".

et les codes :
we have 2 codes so far: 9448 and 295660
9448 has 2 additional menus: Software Update and Auto Demo

The 660 code works for me too, but the diag menu under 660 doesn't have an exit button, you have to cut power to get out of it. At first I thought it made the I agree page not show up, but I found out that after you turn accessory mode off in the car, if you turn it back on within a few seconds the I agree page doesn't come up, you have to wait a while, same with the corvette banner page.
Corvette C6 2006... What else ? Image

cougar
Small block
Corvette: C6 BVA

Re: Menu additionnel du GPS

Post by cougar » 07 Jan 2009 23:17

en clair, l'avantage serait quoi ? :D

Pepyxx
blue flame
Corvette: C6 2006 BVA

Post by Pepyxx » 08 Jan 2009 13:07

Une petite traduction en francais serait - elle possible ???

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

macaron
Corvette: C6

Post by macaron » 08 Jan 2009 14:54

Si tu vas sur l'écran de navigation, appuie sur "menu". Ensuite touche l'ecran à droite du Menu de navigation jaune et attend 5 secondes. Tu verras apparaitre un ecran avec un clavier numérique. Entre le code (660 ou un autre) et valide ;)

J'ai essayé et ca fonctionne. Pas grand intérêt, mais c'est rigolo :P
Tu peux voir les satellites "accrochés" par le GPS par exemple.
Corvette C6 2006... What else ? Image